– چگونه می توانم مناسب ترین رنگ را برای فرش انتخاب کنم؟
برای انتخاب مناسب ترین رنگ فرش برای قرار گرفتن در یک محیط، ابتدا باید رنگ کفی که فرش روی آن قرار می گیردرا در نظر بگیرید. بنابراین اگر کنتراست را ترجیح می دهید، رنگ های روشن را در یک رده کف تیره انتخاب کنید و برعکس. در غیر این صورت، سعی کنید که برای حس تداوم و یکپارچگی رنگ فرش با رنگ زمینه و سایر مبلمان موجود مطابقت داشته باشد.
– How to correctly choose the size of the carpet in relation to the room?
The dimensions of a carpet must be chosen according to the area they have to cover, such as for the living room having a three-seater sofa (about 2m) you will choose a size that protrudes from the armrests of the sofa (therefore at least 2.50 m)
and that it is deep enough to allow the carpet to be stopped under the feet of the sofa (about 160/170).
However, we keep in mind that if there are no obstacles in the room (columns, stairs, fireplaces) close to the carpet,
the aforementioned measure can be enlarged and the result will be that of a much larger room.
– What are the most important parameters for evaluating the purchase of a carpet?
The three main parameters are:
– The dimension
– The design / color
– The price
– I don’t know how to choose between plain colored and patterned carpets, advice on which one to buy?
If an environment already has many colors and patterns (such as textured and very colorful sofa upholstery or a patterned or variegated floor)
it is preferable not to weigh down with rugs that are too designed or real and therefore it would be better to fold for a solid color.
– What products do you recommend to clean a Persian carpet?
Vacuum cleaner with at least a minimum power of 1300 watts, without carpet cleaner, for daily cleaning.
If you want to revive the colors, it would be enough to pass them once every 4/5 months with water and white vinegar (a couple of caps of vinegar in two liters of water) with the care of using a damp cloth soaked
and not dripping with water, in order to remove some surface dirt, reviving the colors.
– Can I clean my carpet myself or is it better to rely on professionals?
It is always better to rely on professionals for deep cleaning with water washing
– I colori del tappeto che vedo sullo schermo, rispettano le tonalità reali del tappeto?
Le foto che vengono immesse sul sito sono fatte da fotografi professionisti, ma nonostante questo, come in tutti i settori possono avere delle sfumature diverse.
– Do the fringes already fall within the size of the carpet on the product sheet?
The fringes are always excluded from the size of the carpet together with the selvedge (weaving without knotting)
found close to the fringe in some carpets.
– What is meant by “knot” when talking about a carpet?
It is meant that on a base consisting of weft (horizontal thread) and warp (vertical thread) which form the structure of the carpet,
they are knotted by hand, intertwining the wool or silk threads, the knots.
– Can I vacuum my carpet?
The vacuum cleaner is part of the daily cleaning of the carpet avoiding the fringes.
– How can I best preserve my carpet?
The first rule is to use it even in summer, that is, do not remove it or store it in the dark or damp,
but if we have to put it away for a long time, we can wrap it inside with newspaper pages,
which contain petroleum, and therefore are a deterrent for moths.
– My carpet got stained, what do I do?
If the stain is similar to the one we find in woolen clothing (grease, coffee, tea, etc.), take a damp sponge soaked in degreasing detergent (for dishes, it’s fine) and rub it on the stain,
rinse and dry by dabbing with a dry cloth and finally with a hairdryer, so that the moisture does not remain in the texture.
– What are the characteristics of an oriental rug?
The main features are: knotting (strictly by hand),
the country of origin (among those considered manufacturers of oriental carpets),
the design that is characteristic of the production area and takes its name from the city in which it is made and the material (wool, cotton, silk, etc).
– How can I recognize a Persian carpet?
You have to look at the reverse to see if it is hand knotted,
moreover the drawing is typical of the city in which it is made and takes its name
so if it has the name of an Iranian city, it is definitely Persian.
– What are the elements to evaluate a valuable carpet?
The carpet must be part of a “circle” of producing countries which consequently give an intrinsic value to the product.
The age increases its value together with the state of conservation, in the case of an antique carpet.
If new, the knotting and quality of the materials used.
– A thread of my carpet sticks out, what do I do?
It can be cut without problems, it does not cause damage to the carpet (it does not fall apart) since a carpet has an average of 200,000 knots per square meter.
– The carpet has a crease, can I iron it?
You can iron it by placing a damp cloth between the carpet and the steam iron.
it is advisable to do it from the reverse and get a second opinion from a specialized center.
– How often should a carpet be washed?
It depends on the position in which it is placed.
In an entrance it will get dirty sooner than in a bedroom; however when the colors become dull.
– What is the most valuable type of carpet?
There is no more valuable type, but there are qualities more valuable than others: it depends on many factors (age, manufacture, knots per square meter, etc.).
– Where do your carpets come from?
From all the producing countries of new, old and ancient oriental carpets: Persia, Turkey, China, India, Russia, Pakistan, Afghanistan and some Eastern European countries.
– Do you issue a certificate of authenticity for each carpet?
Of course, each carpet will have its own certificate of authenticity regarding provenance and origin.
– How do I know if a rug really looks good in my home?
Size, color and impact with the floor and the rest of the furniture are the main factors,
in case we can also give advice, based on the available budget.
– Are all your rugs handmade?
Yes all. We deal exclusively made and hand knotted.
– Can you see the carpets live?
Of course, by visiting our stores.
– Do you carry out the restoration of the carpets?
We carry out all types of restoration and repairs.
We have a specialized center of the highest quality that also deals with the most important restorations.
– Can I put my carpet outside?
Yes, it can be put outdoors but it is advisable to do it during the warm seasons
– Do you ship all over the world?
Yes, we ship everywhere. We have a specialized center that deals with all types of transport.
– How is a shipment carried out abroad?
With suitable packaging, with resistant materials, so as not to damage the carpet.
We work with several specialized forwarding agents nationally and internationally.
– How many days will I get my carpet?
Depends on the destination, nationally within about 48h, in the islands 72h,
in the rest of Europe in about a week / 10 days, in the rest of the world in about 10/15 days.
– How can I pay?
Bank transfer, credit card or in the sales points also in cash or check.